Hook according to the yarn of your choice.
I used a Light Fingering / 3 ply yarn and 3mm hook.
ch – chain • sc – single crochet • dc – double crochet • sl st – slip stitch
Make a circle: Ch 4 , join with sl st.
- ch 1, 12 sc, sl st in first sc.
- ch 3 (this is the first dc and ch1 of the round), * dc in next st, ch1*, repeat * * 10 more times, join with sl st to 3rd chain of the first ch3 (12 dc and 12 ch).
- sl st to next ch1 space and ch 1, sc in same space, * ch4, sc in next ch1 space, ch4 , sc in next ch1 space, ch8, sc in next ch1 space*, repeat * * 3 more times but in the last repetition don’t do the last sc, just sl st in 1rst sc (12 loops, 8 ch4 and 4 ch8)
- sl st to 2nd ch of first ch4 loop, ch1, sc in same loop, *ch5, sc in next ch 4 loop, in next ch8 loop make 6dc – ch 3 – 6dc, sc in next ch4 loop*, repeat 3 times and join with sl st in first sc.
- sl st to 2nd ch of ch5 loop, ch2, 2dc in same loop, *ch6, sc in next ch3 space (the one made in round 4, between de pair of 6 dc), ch5, sc in same space, ch6, 3 dc in next ch5 loop*, repeat 3 times, join with sl st.
- ch1, sc in eah dc, 6 sc in ch6 space, 5 sc in ch5 corner loop, 6 sc in ch6 space, complete round.
- ch1, sc all around (to make a better shaped corner, make 2 or 3 sc in 3rd st of corner loop), sl st.